Tuesday, December 3, 2013

30 Day Challange

Well what can I say except for I was very lazy the last 1 1/2 weeks and last week is one of the biggest weeks I needed to have a great week (Thanksgiving).  It all started last Monday my knee acted up & I couldn't walk to well, so I couldn't workout the first two days.  Then it just fell down hill from there & my eating habits this past weekend were absolutely HORRIBLE.  So Starting Monday 12/2/13 I am doing a 30 day challange of my own.  My goal is to lose 20lbs by the New Year.  

Monday I didn't go to the gym, but ran on the treadmill at 5mph for 30 mins & completed 1 min planks x2, 100 crunches, 1 min 6" x2.  Today I went to the gym and did 50 mins on the elliptical and 45 mins of upper body training.  Then after dinner I briskly walked at 4mph at an incline for 30 mins & planks. 

I'm going to eat very, very healthy too.  I have my meal replacement protien shake in the morning & then veggies & fruit for lunch & a healthy dinner.  I snack on almonds after the gym.  I was really good today cuz I make peanut butter & oatmeal raisin cookies for my kids & I had two oatmeal cookies.  I am despretely going to try to stick to this.  I need to feel good about myself & do something for myself for once.  

Things around here have been a struggle with money, finding a job, Trying to stay sane, my marriage.  As much as I love my husband he doesn't help me around the house with the kids at all and it makes things so hard and stressful on my part.  I just wish he's wake up and become a better father/husband.  I mean is it so hard to tell your wife she's beautiful or to thank her for what she does for the family or even offer her a night off to go do something (without him calling consistanly wondering when I'm coming home).  I have been thinking about marriage counciling before I take any further steps, but I'm so scared to do anything.  I need guidence, someone to guide me to the right thing.  I can't do this anymore and the reason I'm telling you this is because I know it is not helping with my health or weightloss.  I'm currently on two depression meds & now a sleeping pill because the stress is messing with my sleep.    

Ok, enough of that, I'm going to go finish watching my show NCIS & then Full Throttle.  Until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment