Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Stress Needs to Go!

I'm having a very hard time getting rid of all this built up stress, which is not helping with my weightloss one bit.  I'm not sure what needs to be done to get rid of it, but I know it'll take time and probably one thing at a time.  I know the number one thing is money ($$$) we are getting so far in debt because we have ran out of our savings, which is very scary.  We had a major expense hit us this weekend our furnance broke and it wasn't cheap to fix.  It's just one thing after another lately and I'm losing it.  I have never been faced with more bad luck then I have lately.  I'm so scared, confused and hoping we don't loose our house or anything major.  I need a job after all the resumes I've sent out something has to give.  I think I'm very close to have a nervous break down. Then other major things in my marriage and that are a complete struggle and I feel like I have absolutely no one there for me.  

Ok, I had to get that out.  I had to tell or write it down somewhere even if no one reads it, I at least got it out.  

Now for my fitness.  I took another week off last week, but I ate really good.  I went back to the gym today and feel great.  I've eaten good today (except for I baked cookies for my family and had a couple) but after dinner I'm going to get another quick round of cardio in and go for a run on the treadmill for either 20-30 mins (also relive stress).  I'm going to try to not take another week off unless my knee acts up again and I have no choice but to.  My weight may not be taking a huge nose dive like I'd like it to, but I can definitely tell in my measurements that I'm shaping up.  

Sunday at my parents house we were looking thru some old movies and came across one of me playing basketball for all the basketball teams reuinon.  It was probably about 9 years ago and I was very active back then and lost lots of weight then.  I couldn't believe how in shape I was and so skinny. I looked DAMN good.  Then I was a fitness freak and workout all the time and barely ever skipped a day, but then again I wasn't married and didn't have kids so I didn't have any obligations except work. I was able to concentrate on me.  

Alright, time to start dinner for the family.  We are having spaghetti tonight with garlic bread.  

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.  

Until next time............

No comments:

Post a Comment