Wednesday, May 20, 2015

New way about it

HI all!  Nothing much has truly changed for me.  I have gained a few pounds and no I am not happy with it.  I was thinking about trying something new and by that I mean I want to start taking weekly pictures of me so I can see how I look myself and that should give me the motivation to get my butt moving.  I look in the mirror (side view) and all I see is a huge round mid section.  I'm not happy with it.  Anyways I know that the last time I lost a bunch of weight it was just looking at this one picture of myself that made me change my views and way of living and started working out 5 times a week and running.  My only problem is that as I was looking on Facebook for more recent pictures I noticed that I truly do not take many pictures of myself, because I am to embarrassed of them.  So below is what I've got so far.  I am making a promise to myself that I will try hard to take a picture of myself once a week (probably Monday's) so that you can watch my progress and I can see how truly disgusting I look.


This was my 40th Birthday 2015 I'm the chubby one.  



And again my Birthday party I'm the fat one.







Ok so right now that is all I've got. We will see if this helps me get some motivation, because honestly after looking at the two full body pictures of myself (above) it gets me somewhat motivated.
That's all folks.  Until next time stay safe & and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment