Tuesday, June 23, 2015

MIA - Life is busy

OK, so life has me running around these past few months.  It's rough but exciting having two 5 year old and a 3.5 year old, they definitely keep me on my toes.  Addisyn had her 1st dance recital on May 31 and it was great, she did wonderful.  But I'm glad that is over until Fall.

This is her before Rehearsal
 Daddy & Addisyn after her recital. 

Now, I'm just running crazy with my softball and the trio's T-Ball.  This should all be done by the end of July.

My Three
 The team Masons

They are playing well this year compared to the twins team last year.  DH is coaching and he isn't a very great coach when it comes to showing up for things.  But, he only did it so Jake can play on the same team because he isn't 4 yet.

So other than that I have made to changes in my life.  I have quit smoking (with the assistance of Chantix) on June 16th so today will make a one week with not smoking and I'm doing great.  Not that much craving more of habits that I have to forget, which I can deal with.  This past Friday, June 19th I joined Physicians Weight loss Clinics because Weight Watchers isn't working for me this go round. I found a coupon on Groupon for $159.00 for 8 weeks of assistance and B-12 shots.  I got my first shot on Friday and I can tell a difference in my energy level and my hunger level.  They have put me on a 800 calorie diet and I started that on Saturday, and I did great up until I went to a birthday party for my kids around 3pm.  I ate pizza and cake because they looked so good.  But, since then I have stuck to the diet and am doing great.  I am down 5.6 lbs since Friday.  I know allot is probably water loss, but it's further then I've been because I have been gaining again lately.  I did think that being on the diet was going to be hard, which I will not lie it is because I see so many other things I want to eat instead, but as far as hunger it's manageable and not crazy.  Tomorrow I get my next B-12 shot and I start the diet for days 5-9 and it is adding more protein to my meals.  We'll see how this goes because when the 8 weeks are up if it ends up being crazy expensive then I won't be spending that much money on it, but at least I have the diet plans so I can do them on my own.  I really hope it's not too expensive.

In other news, as for my husband and his weight loss (gastric bypass) surgery, I would never ever advise for anyone to get it, unless you can follow the plan to the "T".  I caught my DH making himself puke the other night and that night he puked about 6 times before going to bed.  You know it's bad when my kids refer to him as "The Puker".  Last night after baths I was brushing Addisyn's hair and she said "I don't like when daddy pukes all the time."  He needs to stop and besides the fantastic weight loss I bet he is not happy about his decision to get it.  It has totally changed his mood and that.  He is not fun to be around anymore for the kids nor me.  He will fly off the handle if you say something the wrong way to him now and yell and get pissed for no reason.  He doesn't communicate (not like he did much before either) anymore and family dinners, we'll he has sat down once since his surgery to eat with us (and that was this past Sunday on Father's day).  He doesn't cook anymore and then expects me to rush and do everything with the kids and cook dinner after arriving home (this is mostly when they have games or practice), it's not easy on me nor the kids, because then I'm getting stressed out and it's overflowing onto the kids and then I feel stressed and upset.  It's been a never ending battle and not getting easier.  I wish he would just once think about me or the kids or the kids & I and forget about himself for once.  He is the type that he comes before anything/anyone else and yes even after getting married and having kids that has not changed.  He is a selfish man and probably always will be.  Now , if tables are turned you better bet that you're getting yelled at or he's making you feel guilty.  I can never win anymore and going out, bahahahaha, he makes me feel guilty when I go to play softball on Friday & Sunday nights.  When he plays starts twice a week during the Winter (which is longer season then my softball is) and I don't give him a hard time.  Oh well, just gotta suck it up and live with it.

OK, I've typed allot and I better get going.  I will let you know how this PWLC is working.


No comments:

Post a Comment