Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Day 8 and Day 5

So today is the 8th day that I have not picked up a cigarette and I have to honestly say that I am feeling pretty good.  Of course as I've mentioned before I have the help of Chantix.  I have had no cravings it's just the habits that I need to get over.  For example: when I driving to work or home and when I go out with friends and have some drinks.  Just little stuff like that, that I have to work on filling the void with something more positive.  Other than that I like that my "smokers" cough is almost non-existent and I am sleeping much better at night with not waking up hacking a lung up.

This is my 5th day of my diet thru Physicians Weight Loss Center and I'm feeling great.  I have started day 5-9 of the diet which is adding more Protein at dinner and more veggies at lunch, but my breakfast is still the same.  I went to weigh in today and I'm at a total of 5.6 lbs lost since this past Friday.  Since I'm still on Weight Watchers (until my membership is up, which is soon) I cannot wait to see what the scale read tomorrow.  I quit W.W. because it just wasn't working for me this go round like it did the first two times I was on it.  I do not track my food like I should and I just haven't stuck to it well, so this is why I moved on to see if I can get myself going.  I also got my 2nd B-12 shot today and feeling a tad bit more energized from it and the hunger pains are not so bad.

My goal by next Monday is to get up early in the morning before the kids wake up and before I go to work and get my butt on the treadmill again and then in the evenings I plan on doing an ab video workout again.  I need to tone while I'm losing so this skin doesn't turn into hanging skin, which I'm sure some of it will, but I would like to try and stop that if possible.

Well gotta run this was a fast post, must go pick up the kiddo's from Grandma's house before she goes crazy and then  we have to get home and make dinner and then off to T-Ball practice and then home and baths and then BEDTIME!

I will try to update you next time with what a sample of my meals are on this diet.

Until next time... stay healthy my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment