Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Crazy day!

Ok I really don't understand what my problem was today (if I wasn't fixed I'd say I was pregnant, lol). I was in a foul mood & didn't want to be bothered or touched by anyone yes even my kids. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed I guess. I can say I felt mad at the world b/c my house is a mess & there is nothing I can do about it & I get absolutely NO help with everything even the kids. Example since my knee has been hurting its really hard to give the trio a bath b/c of the bending of it & you'd think my husband would offer to help me out, but hell no they would never get cleaned if that was the deal. I cried a lot today b/c I've come to realize that I haven't spent anything on just me in the last few years & now that I'm losing all his weight I have absolutely no nice clothing to wear out if I wanted to go. I use to be embarrassed about going out b/c of my extreme weight but now I am b/c of my wardrobe. Yes, I want to go but new clothes but since I'm still losing weight & still have 50 lbs to go I don't want to waste money on clothes until I'm at my ideal weight. Then lets add that my asinine dog tore a hole in our couch that isn't even four months old whole I was running. I'm so sick of not being able to have anything nice. Well I'm going to stop bitching, but just had to say I was feeling a bit down on myself today.

Anyways the twins 3rd birthday was yesterday & so I had a piece of cake & ice cream but I did get my run in. Then today I wanted to skip but thankfully I did it & feel better that I did, plus I cleaned the fridge out cuz we're having a party for the twins on Saturday so I have tons of cleaning to do before then. I made cupcakes for their school tomorrow & of course I enjoyed one tonight after dinner.

Anyways gotta cut his short cuz criminal minds will be on in 8 mins. Sorry this post seemed all over the place but that's how I'm feeling today.

Until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment