Monday, February 11, 2013

This needs to stop!

Why do I always do this to myself! I have gained 3lbs over the weekend & I'm sure it's from the beer & junk I ate over the weekend cuz we had the twins birthday party & then yesterday we ate Denny's for breakfast & Mr. hero for lunch. I'm hoping its mostly water weight that I will sweat out after my workout today. I keep saying this all the time but I need to start following it but I really need to start doing better on the weekends if I want to loose these last 50 lbs before the end of the year. I need to start treating them like I do the week days & eating better & getting my workouts in if need be.

Anyways, I ordered four videos off of Amazon they are workout for arms, legs & abs, I will post more about them later, but I am planning on adding those to my workouts b/c it's time to start trying to firm after all this weight loss.

Well this was a short post but I will post more later (I promise). I will let you know how the videos went & post more about them.

Until next time.............

No comments:

Post a Comment