Monday, February 4, 2013

Alright I have to admit that since I got my IPad I have really bad about keeping up with my blog & in some sort of way I do feel bad.  I have still been running faithfully & I'm feeling pretty good.  My runs this past week have been really hard & I've struggled probably b/c I'm still fighting this chest cold.  My knee is still hurting but it has not bothered me while running/walking just when I bend it. 

So for some reason I have been feeling some sort of bloated the past few days & I already drink lots of water, but I've been trying to drink alittle more to try to get rid of it.  I was thinking maybe it was b/c of my monthly visitor but I'm towards the end so normally any bloat is gone by then.  We'll see how I am in a day or two & maybe I need to readjust my diet.  My clothes have been fitting pretty good, but I'm like in an in between size most of the clothes are falling off of me but the other half of my clothes (my pre-twin pregnancy) are a tad bit small but some fit.  I really have to start strength training now to try to tone up all this "loose" skin/flab that is now forming from all the weight I lost.  If I get this job next week then I'm going to see about getting a gym membership somewhere (I don't know how I'll fit it in w/ my trio & working full-time, but I will).  I need to get some video's b/c this extra skin is really causing me problems & self esteem issues.

Tomorrow is the twins 3rd birthday & I have lots to do tonight & then Saturday is there party so I have lots to prepare this week.  I will try hard to update more this week.  I didn't work out today b/c I've just been really tired & plus my son said he wanted me to lay in bed w/ him at nap time so I ended up falling to sleep & yes I do feel guilty about it.  But I will pick it up a step the rest of the week b/c as of right now I don't have any excuses.

Well my trio is screaming & calling me so I have to run.  Until next time......................

No comments:

Post a Comment