Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Ok, so I haven't stuck to my promise of keeping this updated. It's the time of year that I'm really busy. My back is doing much better & I have been able to start running again but I haven't done my five times a week cuz I'm slacking. I haven't ran since Thursday & I feel absolutely disgusting. I really need to get back on track & I hate that I let an injury take the best of me cuz I was doing so well. I haven't lost a pound in about a month & a half but thankfully I haven't gained either. I need to sit down & do a change to my diet again to get the weight loss moving again b/c I only have 50 lbs to go. The first 60 flew off cuz I was losing 2lbs a week but now I'm stuck, ugh. I'm going to do some researching & try new healthier foods & see if that helps me. Ive been so exhausted lately & also my nausea is back (vertigo) and that makes me not want to do a thing. So starting tomorrow I'm going to start running again & depending on what new healthier foods I choose I may start tomorrow or when I can get to a grocery store to stock up.

I will update with my changes ounce I figure it out. Thanks for listening.

Until next time cuz this momma is going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment