Monday, March 25, 2013

Done!!

I am beyond pissed..... I did five days of running & four days of the Ripped in 30 (cuz I started Tuesday ) and I GAINED three fricken pounds!! OMG, I really don't know what to do & I'm about to throw in the towel & just except the fact that I'm doomed to be fat the rest of my life. I haven't lost anything since 1/29/13! WTH?!?! I am going to do my five days of Both workouts this week & again hope for the best & hoping that maybe it'll change once my monthly friend comes (any day now), cuz I usually put on a few right before then. If not I will scream, not like I don't scream enough with three little ones.

Anyways, I've been so depressed, pissed at the world & lost for words with my life right now.. I need CHaNGE & quickly. My kids have been so frustrating & nerve wrecking lately, maybe b/c we're all stir crazy being locked up inside & nothing to do. I really, really need a job. I cannot get past the damn interview part... Maybe I just am an idiot & I know I probably sound stupid in interviews but no one wants to hire me! WTH am I doing wrong, I mean seriously???? I'm a very hard worker & if people would get past the interview part & just let me show them then they wouldn't be disappointed. I am a fast learner & a great employee but no one wants me. I'm being to think I may need to apply at McDonalds or Walmart just so I can get out, but I probably wouldn't get those jobs either!!!

Oh we'll, enough complaining, but I needed to get that out cuz I have no one to talk to these days & keeping everything bottled up is getting to me!

Until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment