Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Running the fat off!!

So as I've said before I started training myself for a half marathon & no still haven't decided if I'm going to actually run one come Fall, but we'll see.   I am on day six of my training & I ran for 30 mins at 5.0 mph & it felt GREAT.  I didn't stop once, but the 5.0 makes me feel like I'm running so slow.  Tomorrow I run for 30 again & I believe on Friday I run/walk for 40 mins.  I'm really truly hoping that this jump starts my weight loss journey again.  So far I haven't lost anything yet, but I'm feeling pretty good.  

I'm still in PT for my knees & I have three more visits left.  My left knee was starting to feel better (still having occasional pain) & my right knee has been truly giving me allot of problems like just walking down the stairs or sitting on the toilet or anything were I have to bend it.  Well since I stopped doing lunges & squats (which still disappoints me) my left knee has improved, but yesterday at therapy they introduced wall squats with a ball between my knees & my knees were hurting bad today.  I go again tomorrow & I'll see how I feel & mention it to them.  I really want my knees to heal up so I can start doing more exercises for my legs.  Also my back still bothers me allot from my last injury & I need that to heal up to 100% too, or as close as someone with a back like mine can get.  

I'm still desperately job searching & it's getting very frustrating.  I cannot believe that there is not one job out there that I qualify for where the people actually wanna interview me or hire me.  Come on I'm a great worker & a very fast learner.  Those are a few of my qualities.  Please pray that something comes very soon because alittle extra money will be very nice & then we can finally move to a bigger house that we need.  

Well I really hope that I stick with my running & that these last 50lbs fall off as quick as the first 70lbs did.  Oh, please, please!!!!!

Until next time............

No comments:

Post a Comment