Monday, May 6, 2013

Pissed!!

Ok, this is going to be a fast update, I'll write more later. How in the Hell did I go from 249.3 on Friday to 256.6 today!?!?!? I mean come on... This is my problem since January I just cannot stay under 250. I'm really starting to loose hope & lose my determination on this dang weight loss goal. I'm really hoping that it's just allot of water weight, like it sometimes is & usually after I work out I sweat most of the water out my weight goes down again. What & How can I stop this from happening weekend after weekend. I know I don't drink at much water as I normally do during the week especially when we are up at the trailer, but I've been trying hard to make sure I drink more up there. Maybe that is it & maybe I need to start brining better foods for me up there.

UGH, I'm just so mad right now I wanna cry. I really don't need this right now, I need some success again!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment