Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Slacking for sure!

Ok, so I've been really bad with my running & I have absolutely no reason as to why, just flat out lazy!  I took last week off but I made sure I still ate really good & I actually did good, but it's now Wednesday in week 2 & I still haven't gotten on the treadmill & I'm kinda dreading it b/c I know it's going to be rough after a week in a half of not doing anything.  I wanna run today but I'm so exhausted (I know that isn't an excuse) I went to bed around 10pm last night but couldn't fall asleep until about 2am then I got a wake up call from my youngest at 5:45am.  

So basically above I've just been making tons of excuses for myself & I have no one to blame except me!!!  I had my husband call Fitness 19 to see how much a membership is cuz I'm really wanting to get to a gym so I can start using weights again & also the elliptical, but I will still run on my treadmill at home.  Anyways, it's $50 to join & $10 a month plus of course I need child care & it's $6 per child per month so total with membership & child care would be about $28 a month, which honestly is a really awesome price, so I'm going to sweet talk my hubby into letting me get it. 

Well I better go make my breakfast smoothy, which by the way I've started adding ground Flax Seed to them everyday cuz I've read about the great benefits from it such as inflammation.  It's suppose to help limit inflammation & we all know almost everyone can use that.  Also I've read the great benefits for woman.  So, I figured I couldn't hurt myself by using it so I'm giving it a try.  This is my second week on it.  

I will update later.... Until next time.............

No comments:

Post a Comment