Monday, January 28, 2013

Better late then never!

I haven't been able to update b/c I had three sick kids all week last week & the this weekend I was sick. Well thankfully everyone is on the mend so time to move on. I was able to complete my 5 days of running & my weight is showing I'm officially under 250 finally! I don't know why but that makes me feel so damn good I was smiling from ear to ear this morning. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get my workout in today b/c of this chest cold & my knee is really hurting ( don't know what happened), but I got on the treadmill & I did it. It was hard I'll admit but thankfully my knee didn't hurt while running & I didn't hack a lung up until after the work out. My knee is kinda funny it didn't bother me running but it hurts when I bend it or completely straighten it or walking up/down stairs. I hurts on the top of the knee cap & sometimes pain shoots behind my knee also the side of my knee feel really stiff when bending it. I'm icing it right now & hope it goes away on its own. The only thing I can remember doing to it was while at the water park I went down a slide & my daughter was at the end & to avoid plowing into her my knee hit the bottom of the water & I had a nice big bruise toward the bottom of my knee cap but it didn't hurt like it does now, but now that the bruise is gone all this other pain described above started, interesting!

Anyways, Friday was my birthday & I turned 38 and the day just totally sucked. My kids were all sick so I spent the whole day with fevers & whining & crying. Thankfully my parents showed up around 3:30 to help out & we were all suppose to go to dinner together but cuz the kids where sick they let Chris & I go. Then after dinner we met some friends at a bar for some drinks but I was home by 9:30 cuz I knew my parents wanted to go home, but I really wish I could have hung out more. Then Saturday Chris decided to go snow mobiling & promised he'd be home at 4:30-5, so didn't make dinner thinking he could pick something up. I was to busy dealing with sick kids & after a week of it, it was really starting to take its toll on me & I lost it. He didn't get home till 6:30 gee right before the kids bedtime (how convenient is that?). Plus I ran out of the kids Advil & was waiting for him to get home so I could go get some cuz I didn't want to drag them out. My only question: how am I the one that gets screwed over all the time, why can't I ever get my time out w/o feeling guilty from him? Oh we'll that's life.

I have been feeling really down & out lately b/c I'm stuck in the same routine over & over again. I desperately need change & good change. I feel like I'm in the movie "Groundhog Day" that pretty much sums it up. Well I better stop while I'm ahead & spare any readers.

Well here is my meals for today:

Breakfast
Coffee w/ cream & sugar
Two eggs

Lunch
Steamed broccoli

Dinner
Chicken breast
Au gratin potatoes
Steamed veggies

Until next time.............

No comments:

Post a Comment