Monday, April 8, 2013

Hoping back on the band wagon!

Ok, so I just got my keyboard for my IPad so I now have no excuse to not update often. I'll give you alittle update on whats been going on lately, but it's not to exciting.

I took another week & a half off of working out but still was watching what I was eating. I still haven't lost anything from the last time I've actually put on maybe a pound or two (not excited about that) so that is also pissing me off. My back is better but I still have moments where it hurts alot. I'm currently dealing with my knees. My left knee as I believe I mentioned before is still hurting & I had an x-ray done & went & saw an orthopedic doctor which it turns out from the trauma to my knee cap I could have scarred or torn cartridge under the knee cap which she has ordered my PT for it (I just have to get off of my butt & make an appt before I go back to see her). I've also been having problems with my right knee for about a month now that just started up out of no where. It's kinda weird to the point that when I'm walking down stairs or squatting\kneeling a burning pain will start right on top of my knee cap & sometimes I have to stop & breathe it out cuz it hurts so much that I feel like I'm going to faint at times. Ugh, I tell you if it isn't one thing its another (it sucks getting old).


So I had to stop my Jullian Michaels "Ripped in 30" because of all the squats involved my doctor made me stop for now. I did start my running again & was able to get that in today & hopefully the next 4 days. I have to get myself back on the wagon because Summer is right around the corner & these last dang 50 or 60 lbs that I want to lose aren't going to just fall off themselves & I've proven that diet alone isn't helping me lose them. I realize that my body needs exercise & intense exercise at that & diet for it to respond. I really wish I could be one of those that just diet & do light exercise & see results, but that is not going to happen. Oh well everyone is different. I need to jumpstart my body again & fast!!! So for the time being I'll have to look for other videos that I can do strength training without the squats & such.

I haven't done my measurements since I last updated them on here & I haven't updated my weights cuz like I said nothing has changed in that department. Hopefully there are results on my measurements.

Well until next time.................

No comments:

Post a Comment