Monday, July 1, 2013

Missing in action!

Sorry I just realized that I haven't updated my blog in alittle over a month!  I've just been really busy with the kids & stuff.  Anyway's I joined a gym finally (Fitness 19) and I'm so happy that they have a kids play room so I can go the 5 times a week with out feeling bad about trying to find a babysitter.  Today was week 4 and so far I've been doing great with going everyday.  This week because of the Holiday will be cut short if we go up to the Lake on Wednesday night.  I will only get 3 maybe 4 days in this week.  

My routine is working out for me so far.  Every day I do 45 mins on the elliptical at level 4-5 with rotating forward & back every 10 mins & keeping not letting my speed go under 6.5.  Then on Monday, Wednesday & Fridays I do strength training on my legs.  Tuesday & Thursday I work out my arms.  Every day I do abs.  I am so happy to finally get strength training in again & I'm feeling really good lately.  My knee is still bothering me allot so I haven't been able to run on my treadmill at home, but once that is better I'm going to start adding my running back in for 30 mins at home.  

The weight finally started coming off again.  Last week I made it under 245lbs.  I was at 244.4, which I haven't lost anything for several months & it was really starting to bother me.  This morning the scale wasn't pretty but it's allot of bloating from drinking this weekend.  My summer weekends involve allot of beer because we spend them up at the Lake & I know that is horrible for my diet but it is so hard not to drink while sitting around the fire with all the people up there (while they are drinking too).  I have to work on that self control. 

I'm still job searching which sucks big time but then again I also like that I can get to the gym every morning.  I know that when I do get back to work it'll be hard to get to the gym after work with the kids cuz I'll feel guilty that I'll be picking them up from day care then eating dinner at home then taking them to the play room for about an hour & a half then come home & it'll be bed time.  We'll see how that works out. 

Well I am going to promise to try to keep this updated more & hopefully I'll have more weight loss updates too like I use to.  I will have to take an updated picture of me since it's been awhile. 

Until next time..................

No comments:

Post a Comment