Sunday, July 14, 2013

Being attacked by frustration

Ok, this Monday will make 6 weeks since I've been going to the gym working my butt off (or trying).  I've actually made it 5x a week, except for 4th of July week.  I'm still doing my original work out that I mentioned in my last post.  I feel great but I'm really not understanding the scale.  One day I was at 243.4 then come Monday I'm at 250 again.  Throughout the week I'll slowly get back down in the low 240's but then back up again.   I'm pretty sure I really need to readjust my weekend eating/drinking habits.  That is the only reason I can think of why this is happening.  I'm sure the stress I'm under isn't helping either.  

Secretly in a way I'm wanting Summer to be over with so we don't have to spend the weekends up at the trailer.  There is way to much drinking going on.  I know all I have to do is learn more self control & not drink.  I have been trying to bring up healthier foods for me to eat up there.  I need to start planning  ahead of the weekend so I'm not to the point of rushing to pack & then make horrible decisions.  Well lets hope that I can gain self control over the upcoming weekends & get under this 200lbs mark by the end of the year.  

I want to be sexy & feel great by next year & I hope with allot of self control & a being more strict on my habits then I can reach that goal.  

I can do this!!!!!

Well until next time.................. 

No comments:

Post a Comment