Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Better day!

I have to say today was a much better day at the gym for two reasons.. 1) I got to complete my entire workout including cardio & strength training & 2) the kids were better.  It always makes me feel better when I can workout.  The only problem was I thought working out was suppose to help relieve stress but in my case it doesn't because the whole time I'm working out I am always checking over my shoulder to see if they are coming to get me cuz of my kids.  

I changed up my breakfast & had Honey Nut cheerio's with flax seed sprinkled on top & my normal vitamins.  I again got really bad stomach cramps & nausea.  It went away by the time I got to the gym, but still WTH is going on?  I'm going to skip the flax seed tomorrow to see if maybe that my be causing this.  If the stomach problems still continue then I'm going to eliminate taking my vitamin C & see if maybe I'm getting to much of that.  If this doesn't help then I'm going to call the doctor.  

For lunch I had a turkey sandwich plain  & I baked some asparagus & no problems then.  I'm making dinner right now & we're having spaghetti noodles mixed with garlic butter & sausage.  But my stomach is playing tricks with me right now & it's not feeling 100%.  I have no idea what's going on.  

Well I better get back to the dinner preparations... Until next time.......
  

No comments:

Post a Comment