Monday, July 15, 2013

Today felt a little off!

Well today started as a Monday that was the first mistake there.  I couldn't get myself out of bed this morning even with the three munchions running around creating havoc in my bedroom.  I just couldn't open my eyes at 6:30 this morning. Then from what I can remember everything was going okay (my morning was a bit blurry).  I made my breakfast smoothie which consist of Silk Almond milk, banana, frozen berries, plain greek yogurt, spinach & flaxseed, only a few minutes later my stomach was cramping & I felt like I was about to puke.  I tried laying on the couch for a bit, but it didn't help.  I decided that I'll pack up the trio & head out to the gym & see how I felt when I got there.  I pulled into the parking lot & still feeling sick, but I decided I'll go in & see what happens.  I dropped the trio off at the play room & even told the girl that I don't know how long I'm going to make it cuz I wasn't feeling well , but low & behold as I stepped back out on the floor & started walking to the elliptical everything went away like a snap of the fingers.  So I got my 45 mins in & was going to fill up my water bottle before I started my leg strength training & I walk by the play room & the girl tells me "oh, I was just trying to call up front to get you....  Jake (my youngest 21 months old) was hitting & pushing kids & hit a little girl in the face with a chair"  Then she said 'Joey (my 3 year old) was knocking over kids blocks & such"  UGH, REALLY my kids are going to be the bullies?  I didn't know what to do.  I kept apologizing to the girl.  I had a talk with Jake, but at that age it's kinda hard to tell a toddler what he did wrong after the fact.  I was going to go back & finish my work out but then Joey started getting upset that he wanted to go home, so even though the girl kept telling me everything is okay & I can go finish working out, but I was so visibly upset after hearing what Jake has done, I had to go.  So I got the kids out & even before I got to my car I started crying.. by the time I got in my car I just let it go & balled my eyes out.

So basically the rest of my day has been bad.  I cannot get the situation above out of my head & I just keep getting upset about it.  I tried telling Jake over & over that hitting is bad so we'll see what happens tomorrow.  Please, please let them be good.  My worst fear is coming true I'm going to be that mom when other people see me they'll say "Oh no, here comes the bullies"

Another thing is I'm really exhausted & can barely keep my eyes open, so I'm going to end this here.  The best thing about my diet today is at least I got my cardio in the most important to me.  

Well, here's to hoping for a better day tomorrow & much more energy!!  Until next time..............

No comments:

Post a Comment