Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Back in the grind!

I started back to the gym on Tuesday (yesterday), I did not go on Monday & I really had no great excuse as to why, I was just lazy.  I had upper body day yesterday & lower body today.  I absolutely love working my legs out, but today I had to skip the leg press & the squats b/c the machine never freed up in the 45 mins I was doing my strength training, Boo hoo.  Today I was on a time crunch b/c I had to pick the twins up from preschool at 11am so I couldn't wait around waiting for the machine to free up.  Well I'll just have to work them extra hard come Friday.  

Well I weighed myself yesterday (boy was I avoiding the scale for over a week now)  I am at 247.6 which means I've gained 7lbs, UGH!!!  So I'm seriously amping up  my diet & workout b/c I only have 47 more pounds to reach my goal weight & in all honesty I should have been there at the beginning of this past Summer if I continued losing 2lbs a week like I was (see weight tab) then all of sudden it just STOPPED!  I need to get it back up & moving again like yesterday.  I also took photos of me yesterday in my sports bra & undies before I went to the gym & it is terrible embarrassing, but I'm going to post them b/c I need a push & if I embarrass myself then that will get me moving.  All the weight you'll be looking at came from the twin & my singleton pregnancies.  I have never ever had a stomach or at worst all this overhanging skin that I do now & that is my hardest problem area.  You can see the results from the 80lbs I have lost in the last 2 years from the sagging skin, which I hope beyond all hope that it will go away with the strength training b/c there is no way I'd ever be able to afford surgery to remove the skin.  I'm so affraid of what's it going to look like when I do loose all the fat, I know it'll still be healthier, but mentally it'll still take a toll on how I feel about myself.  I see all these fitness ladies that have had kids & their stomach looks awesome even some before/after pictures where they had the same "overhang" that I do & it gives me allot of encouragement & pushes me to do what I gotta do to get back to how I ounce was 8 years ago!!!  

Ok, here are the photos & I truly cannot wait till I can post this side by side with my "new & improved" self Spring of next year!!!!!

November 5, 2013      247.6 lbs

These by far are the most embarrassing thing I have ever posted, but someone has to do it....  I really don't care what others think, but in a month or less I will post updated photos every month to watch my progress.  This is the whole reason for my blog is so I can keep track of my success or failer and improve on what needs to be or keep doing what I need to do.  

Until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment