Saturday, November 2, 2013

Rest week

What can I say..... My knee started bothering me really bad again so I took this week off of working out & I'm going to start full force on Monday.  Hopefully this reset will get things going.  I have been under allot of stress & been very depressed lately.  I am so worried about money & us not affording our bills or being able to give the kids a Christmas this year & I'm still desperately job searching with no luck so far.  My doctor has me on two different types of anti-depressants and they are not helping.  He said if these don't work I'll have to go see a pychologist, ugh the last thing I'd wanna do.  They second medicine he put me on I do not like so far, I believe it's the cause of my insomina the past three days & I've got tons of acne on my face (like I'm back in gradeschool, but even then I never broke out this bad).  I feel more aggression & get agitated more easily then normal.  I also just feel out of it & sometimes like I'm drunk or something, sometimes I don't remember things b/c I feel out of it.  I do not like driving cuz again I feel like I'm driving drunk.  So today I cut that medicine out to see what happens.  I'm so sick of feeling this way, I truly wanna go back to being myself.  

Anyways, I've been seriously considering becoming a Beachbody Coach.  I have been reading up on it & know someone that is one and it all seems very encouraging, plus if I get good results then hopefully I can get people to sign up & start making money.  I'm going to try to remain opptomistic & really hope that this helps with my weightloss & workouts.  I already tried a week of Shakeology & the shakes are good & I notice the energy increase, but I was still really hungry before I got thru my workout.  Maybe if I am on it for more then a week it'll work better.  Also I know I've mentioned this numerous times before about changing my diet up I am definitely doing a revamp on everything I eat.  I just need to find food that is cheap but good, cuz we are alittle broke right now & I've realized to eat all the healthy foods & shop only on the outside displays (fresh foods) & not in the aisles where all the processed foods are that you have to have some type of money cuz it is a lot more expensive especially for a family of five.  

So starting Monday I am going to recharge my diet & workout & start to get serious about losing the remaining poundage... 

Here's to better tomorrows.....Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment