Saturday, November 9, 2013

Good Week

So I feel that I had an pretty good week with my diet & workouts.  I ate healthy & worked hard & I feel pretty good besides the fact my body hurts, but it is that "good" hurt knowning I worked the muscles.  So today is suppose to be a rest day, but for some reason I'm feeling the urge to jump on my treadmill & run for 30 mins @ 5.0.  So I think I'm going to sneak an extra cardio in but that never hurt anyone.  I'm sorta kinda excided.  Plus even though I ate good all week dinner last night wasn't my first choice it was pizza with white sauce, pepperoni, black olives & bacon.  I ate two slices & I feel sooo guilty for it today.  I shouldn't feel that bad b/c you have to let yourself indulge in something you really want every once in a while just not all the time & limit your intake.  If I didn't workout all week then eating that would have been a different story, but I know if I want to lose these last 40 lbs to meet my goal I can't think that way all the time.  

Well gotta run just wanted to check in.  It's time to make the trio breakfast & for them I'm thinking strawberry waffles & for me Naturade Pure Soy protien shake.  

Enjoy your weekend... Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment