Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Life throws to many curve balls!!

Well a lot has happened/changed since posting my last update.  I have deleted my 30 Day Challenge Clean Eating group and the reason being that there were not enough people dedicated into changing their life to a healthier one.  I felt like I was motivating myself & at time talking to myself.  I was wasting way to much time in the group when all my energy can be directed else where like on three little munchkins.  That's not to say I'm going to stop clean eating myself because I am not. 

Another change is last minute we found our parish has all day preschool for the trio Monday-Friday 8am-2:30pm, so we looked into it last week and the priest offered us a discount so we did the math and this is the best way for us.  This will be $900 a month compared to what it would have been if they were to preschool at the one they've been at for 2 years now.  We would have been paying $760 for full time child care (add gas expenses for her to drive the kids) and then I'm estimating at the least $500.00 a month for school.  So do the math it's $1260.00 so we're saving $360 give or take a month.  The reason we needed full time child care for them with the old school is because they'd be in school only certain days a week for only 2-2.5 hours a day.  This way they will have more time throughout the day to learn more & play more.  They will be going to elementary school here anyways so this will help get them acquainted with the school and children.  Heck, you never know maybe this is where they'll meet there life long best friends, kinda like my friend Amy and I we met in Preschool. How awesome is that?!?!?! So with choosing this options we had to break bad news to the baby sitter, which thankfully she took much better then expected. 

We had to cancel karate for the twins, because we just found out the price went up a lot since they moved up a class and with all going on we cannot afford it right now.  It's just so depressing & I get terribly upset thinking about it.  I did sign Addisyn up for ballet/tap now which starts 9/13 because it is only $48 a month, but if things get worse she'll have to stop that.  I don't understand why everything cost an arm & leg, they tell you to get your kids involved in extracurricular activities, but how can you afford it???  I'm so sick of hearing, seeing or talking about money right now.  We are broke and all cuz we want to sent our kids to school.  The twins definitely have to go because this is Pre-K or they won't get into kindergarten.  WHATEVER!!! So for the next 9 months we are going to be penny pinching badly. 

I had to postpone my Shakeology order till at least November and see if things pick up by then, if not have to cancel it all together.  Why does everything have to hit at ounce, like every bill imaginable. I don't even know what to do.  We barely have enough for groceries & the kids need lunch packed every day now. 

I almost wish I could just run away or shut my eyes and when I open them it'll be all over and we'll be back on our feet again.  Life has a funny way of throwing those curve balls and I can not hit them, never could hit curve balls. 

Well that's about it for now.  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment