Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wednesday = Hump Day

Today is day 3 of my Clean Eating Challenge and I want to say I feel good!  I have absolutely stuck to the clean eating and I don't feel bloated nor sluggish.  I'm starting to like this eating habits.  I will have to admit is if more time consuming because I have to make everything from scratch, but it's a good thing I like cooking especially new stuff.  My kids have done well with eating everything I've made these past couple days and my DH (which he surprised me the most, but he wants to try it and it's on his own will).  My kids also loved the breakfast I mentioned in my other post (Berry Banana Oatmeal bake), it was all gone when I got home Monday (so much for having it for breakfast the next day) I've been having shakeology for breakfast the last two days. 

Yesterday I got up early before work and ran for 33 mins on the treadmill then after the kids went to bed I did my Upper Body Fix and then went to bed feeling great, but this morning when I went to get up and run my back is very stiff and sore so I couldn't do it.  I'm not going to let that stop me though and I will do my Lower Body Fix tonight.  Oh and I also took the trio on a 45 minute walk after dinner last night in hopes to tire them out and get some exercise in for me.  It worked, LOL!

So, this morning I was searching thru my closet for something to wear to work and I came across a pair of pants that I have not worn in 5-6 years (right before I became pregnant with the twins) and I decided to put them on (because I saw they were the size my other pants I'm wearing are) and the sad part is they fit, they are loose where I have to keep pulling them up, but last time I wore them I had to pin the waist so they stay up (no belt loops for a belt).  Even though that was depressing it was also a huge motivator for myself.  I am determined to never be able to wear these pants again because there will not be enough pins in the world to hold them up.  I can and I will do this no matter what it takes and even through all the pain I'm experiencing.  My back is still acting up and it is really getting to me because it is limiting my daily activities.  I was thinking this morning that hopefully loosing this weight will help termendouly even though I know because of my back surgeries even being in shape and fit I still have pain, but not as much, but it could be too that I'm getting older so that pain will be more constant.  Growing old is scary and wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't in constant pain :-(

Well that's about it for today!  Hope all is well and remember if you're still thinking about wanting to join my challenge there is still time even though it started you can still come aboard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment