Tuesday, August 19, 2014

New workout Challenge coming

I have decided on my next Beachbody challenge purchase and it is going to be PIYo because I have heard nothing but great things on it.  I understand it is easy on your joints/bones and for someone like me with knee & back issues, it won't hurt me to try it.  I will say it does go against everything I HATE such as Pilate's & yoga but I am going to break down & try it. 


If you are interested in learning more about PiYo or any other program they have please visit my Beachbody coaching site to learn more about them.  I have to say I was alittle worried about price especially on the shakeology, but wanted to try it really bad, so I signed up to become a coach when I was ready because of the discounts you get on the products.  Coaching does have its initial set up fee then it is about $15 a month which for the discounts you get is not bad at all.  This is coming from someone that isn't made of money either.  If you are better then me and sign up as a coach and can get people to purchase items then you can have your monthly payments for the shakeology covered from the commission you will receive.  After being a coach basically for the discount I decided realized how good I felt and wanted to let others know and be able to feel this good too, so I decided to try to get people on board to better themselves and feel better and healthier.  If anyone is interested in learning more on becoming a coach contact me. 

On another note, my stuffed peppers last night for dinner was a success.  My kids even enjoyed them.

Turkey Stuffed Peppers

I had one for lunch today and for breakfast I had strawberry shakeology with a banana & blue berries & almond milk (yummy).  I do not know what is on the dinner menu yet, haven't given it much thought.  I will think of something by the time I get home.  I did complete the Total Body Cardio Fix (from 21 Day Fix) last night.  Man, that really busts your butt & best of all it's only 30 minutes long so it goes fast.  I'm not sure which video I'm doing tonight, but will update you tomorrow.  I will (as long as the rain holds out) take the trio for another long walk after dinner (before bedtime). 

I have noticed that I am sleeping so much better lately.  I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow and I am in a deep, deep sleep all night.  Even if my kids wake me up or I have to use the bathroom, I feel like I'm sleep walking when I get up.  If clean eating & exercise are the reason behind this then I can do it forever!!! 

Well until next time, stay healthy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment