Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Time for a Change

So, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately and trying to come up with a diet plan that will work for me.  I'm trying to figure out a way to make life easier for me and by that I mean taking away getting meals ready daily.  I have decided that starting next week I am going to try and I mean try to get all 3 meals prepared on Sunday.  So then all that needs done is just a quick warm up and we are ready to go.  So Ive been searching Pinterest for recipe ideas on quick & easy but healthy ideas.  I have all my breakfast planned out for the week, just working on the other two meals.  The thing is for the kids lunches I need something that doesn't require heating and simple for them to eat on their own.  If it requires refrigeration I have ice packs for their lunch boxes to keep it cold, so that''s not a problem.  Then for dinners I'm trying to decide if I wanna do meal preps and freeze it or actually cook and refrigerate.  Another issue is if I make chicken ahead of time my hubby doesn't like the way it tastes reheated.  Personally I don't either and it smells funny, but I'll learn to live with it. 

Also, I haven't been to the gym all week, I've been extremely lazy (no other excuse).  My clothes are tighter and I KNOW I need to go, but I just can't seem to get out the door.  I'd rather come home from work and put my comfy PJ's on and relax with the kids.  I know I'll feel much better if I get up and go (I've been there before).  I need a workout partner, someone that can push me to go and someone that'll give me the motivation I need.  I think starting next week I'm going to try once again to a new me.  I cannot make promises that It'll happen but I can at least say that I'm going to try.  I am going to make myself healthier and therefore happier and start looking at the positive side of things.  I will TRY to not let peoples negativity affect me.  People's rude comments or statements will not bother me.  I have to start working on my family and making my kids happy, they are my top priority and then comes me. 

I will be doing a lot of web searching until I come up with exactly what works for me.  I can do this.

I will try to update and let you know how planning is going. 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment