Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Tis the Season

Well lets just say that since the beginning of September I have been sick with a cold.  It will just slowly start getting better and then BAM another one sneaks up.  My kids have also been sick since the second week of school well with coughs and colds.  Joey just got off of antibiotics for a lung infection and finally after a couple months I don't hear him coughing anymore.  He is still using his inhaler not as much.  Well now Jake & Addisyn have horrible coughs that are keeping them up at night.  Anyways, I hate this time of the year when everyone gets sick.  Alright enough complaining about that. 

I still haven't figured anything out about my weight loss and honestly I don't know what I'm waiting for, maybe a Magic Pill or something that works to be presented to me.  Who knows, but what I do know is that I have been extremely lazy in the getting my butt off the couch and working out.  I have briskly walked for an hour on the treadmill a couple (and I mean a couple) nights last week & the week before.  I wanna get the motivation to get myself to the gym.  I know the #1 person that can do this is myself, but the help of someone Else usually is good too.  I wish I had a workout partner someone I am meeting at the gym every night, because then I know I will get my lazy butt out the door all the time, because I wouldn't be able to let that person down.  It's just the point of finding someone that is motivated themselves and is hard working so they too don't slack.  That is how many years ago I lost a lot of weight.  I was dating a guy that went to the gym & ran every day so in order to be with him that is what I did and "Poof" I became a gym rat and looked awesome... Even after we broke up I already created a good habit and continued going.  Then I dated another guy that worked out everyday too and so it kept me going.  I also played Co-ed Softball every night.  I was in GREAT shape and I felt great.  My whole point is I need to find someone that can motivate me and understands my schedule with my kids & husband and that sometimes it just won't work, but will encourage me to still eat good and get on the treadmill at home or whatever.  Someone that I can motivate too and coach along.  That is what I need and am looking for.  Oh and free I don't want to pay someone to do this so even if it is a friend that wants to get in shape too then GREAT! 

In another topic. .. I need to keep myself off of facebook for a while because of personal reason.  I need to get away from the negativity and focus on myself because that is bringing me into the wrong direction, a direction I don't wanna go.  If people wanna be nosey then they can pick up the phone and call me from now on.  I'm just sick of some things with FB and peoples posts.  I am going to concentrate on me (so YES I'm going to be selfish) and also on my kids and marriage. 

Until next time.........................  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment