Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Something New with the Treadmill

I want to say nothing much has changed with my feelings, I actually feel like I just want to go crazy at times because I'm not sure if I want to be mad, sad, frustrated, happy or pissed off.  My feelings toward quitting softball are
Running Workout for Beginners still as strong as ever, especially when I see myself in the mirror.   I have to say DH told me yesterday that it looks like I've lost weight and all I could do is laugh in his face.  I know that was the proper thing to say or maybe he was looking to get something out of my about his 43 lb lose in 3 weeks.  He said haven't you lost anything and I snapped back "HELL no, I've gained."  Nice try on his part but it was all BS.  He just called me and said he went to buy new pants and he was in a size 44 but had to buy a 40, I said "That's nice."  He asked why can't I be supportive and I finally came out and told him I can't be supportive to someone that doesn't have to lift a finger to get to where I've been trying to for 5 years.  I can't be happy when all he has to do is wake up in the morning and go to bed and he's down 40 lbs in weeks, when for the last 5 years of actually struggling and working out and watching what I eat I have gone all over the charts from losing 40 to gaining 30.  I'm the one struggling and you are doing nothing, nothing at all but sitting there and losing.  He said its still hard cuz he has to stop himself from wanting a cheese burger, which is understandable, but having the surgery and knowing you cannot eat is it totally different from my struggles.


On to another subject.  This Monday I have went to trying something new with my treadmill at home.  On Monday night I found this 45 minute ass kicker workout and OMG, I was feeling it, but it felt great.  For some reason I cannot find this one online, but I will post the link when I find it.

Then last night I tried this one which was not as intense but was still hard because it had allot of running involved, but it was 60 minutes instead of 45.  Again I felt great afterwards.

Running Workout for Beginners

I swore to myself I will do this at least 5 days or more a week.  Tonight I'm probably going to do the 45 minute one I did Monday night.  The thing I love about interval running on a treadmill is it makes the time go fast.

Here are a few more I've found that I want to try too.

The New Runner Treadmill workout

Treadmill Intervals

45 min Treadmill Hike


Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment