Friday, July 10, 2015

On Track

After gaining those 3 lbs over the weekend I am proud to say I am back on track and am at my lowest weight since right after my father passed away in November 2014.  I just got back to business and worked on what I slacked on over the weekend.  I promised myself I will not do it again this weekend.  I believe I can do it because we have a very busy weekend ahead of us (as long as the weather cooperates).  If you're from Ohio you understand that for the last month and a half we have basically had nothing but rain and not so warm weather and what sucks is Summer is almost over, it's the middle of July.  UGH, I HATE crappy Summer's.  Bring the heat on!

Another thing I did today is I am cancelling my membership with Fitness 19 and I joined Planet Fitness (not a huge fan of them).  It looks like Barney puked all over the place because everything is purple and I don't agree with some of their rules, but they are open 24 hours Monday thru Friday and that works with my schedule the best because I can go after the kids are in bed and actually get my 1 hour & 45 mins to 2 hours workout in.  I will be starting this on Monday evening.  I might go on Sunday just so they can show me around and so I won't have to worry about doing it on Monday night and can get right into the workout.  Fitness 19 was great and I have no complaints about them except their hours, but they do have day care (which Planet Fitness does not).  I'm not to concerned with day care because I will be going when they are asleep and if I go on the weekends I'll just have to go whenever Chris is home.  Yes, I did for a while go workout after dinner and just put the kids in the day care at the center, but I felt bad because I am away from them for 9-10 hours a day and so I would love to be able to spend the evening time with them doing stuff with them.

So today is finally sunny out and I think for the first time in a month or more we are going to get to play softball tonight (unless the fields are still to wet).  I am looking forward to it and then I have a game on Sunday night.  We have quiet a bit of a loaded weekend starting with tonight.  I have softball and then on Saturday the trio have a make up T Ball game at 10am and then go pick up my new SUV GMC Acadia (hopefully)

This is it, well different one but same color (silver)


Then the kids have 2 different birthday parties and we'd like to finish painting the decks and doors (inside doors) and some other stuff to get the house ready to sell.  Depending on how things work out we are taking the kids to the drive in to see the new Minions' movie and the move after that is Inside Out. On Sunday my kids Old Brooklyn Little League is being honored at the Indians game at 1 pm and they were their T Ball shirts and get to parade around the outfield.  Then I have a softball game at 6pm.  Somewhere in between that I have to squeeze in baths and laundry, UGH.  I should have given baths last night but we were at the dealership until 9 pm and by time we got home it was past bedtime and it was showing on the kiddo's.

Love these guys


Ok, I typed more then I was planning on doing so I'm going to end it here.  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and I will update after my first or second or third workout and how the new gym is.

Until next time....

Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment