Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pissed Off!!

I'm about to lose it & I feel like giving up all together. These last 50 will not BUDGE!!! I haven't lost a thing since January and I'm getting very frustrated & kinda running out of things to try (even though I know there are a bunch of stuff I can still try, but for me it's a matter of time & money). I would really like to join a gym again so I can start working out on weights again & possibly adding in the elliptical for more cardio, but without a job I cannot afford it & not sure when I can fit it in with three little kids on my hands & if I started working full-time again. Yes, I'm still job searching & sending resumes every day with no luck & that is even more stress full then I remember.

Anyways, I'm still eating very healthy & doing my running 29 mins a day & I've upped it from 5.2 to 5.4 & then walking on the treadmill at 3.5 with the incline alternating between 5-10 for 30 mins & I'm not seeing any results. I had to stop my workout videos b/c out off the four of them they all involve squats, lunges & my knees currently cannot handle that (getting old sucks & I really wish I wasn't in pain so I can do strength video's cuz as of now that's all I have for strength training).

I would really appreciate any input or suggestions on what to do.... Please remember I am limited on time cuz it's not easy to find a babysitter during the day & now with grass cutting season starting my husband has a side job doing that so my nights are not available either unless after the kids go to bed & he his home or before the kids wake up & chris leaves for work.

Until next time.....hopefully this time I will have some good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment