Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Start another round of PT

Well I'm finally starting physical therapy for my knees this time. UGH, I tell you if it's not one thing it's another..... getting old sucks!! All these many years of sports is finally catching up to me. Well he found out many different thing wrong with my knees but hopefully with time & work we can get it back into shape so I can push myself harder on my workouts & get back to my video's. I did tell him how I have still been walking & running 5 days a week on the treadmill & how it has not bothered me to do it, but he said I need to listen to my body & if my knees do not start getting better then I need to lighten up on the running cuz even though it might not be bothering me when I'm running it can still be irritating them. UGH, just what I really didn't want to hear, seriously!!! I have 50 more lbs to go & I need to run to get them off (at least that's how I feel). So I'll be going to PT twice a week for 4 weeks for now & see if I need to go further (hopefully not) then I have a follow up with my orthopedic doctor on May 9th.

Anyways, my weight still hasn't done anything, it still keeps fluctuating between 253-249 & I just can't seem to stop that for almost 5 months now. I will have to work harder on my eating since I have to lighten up on my workouts for now. So we'll see where it brings me.

I am still job searching & that is starting to get very, very frustrating & stressful. I think one of my problems on why I have been stuck at this weight is I am under a huge amount of stress between my home life & trying to find a dang job. Plus my husband has been very, very stressful more then usual. I know I need to work on getting rid of this stress & making it better so I can start loosing the weight again.

Anyways, I'm beyond tired (haven't been sleeping well between having bronchitis & up all night coughing & then my 18 month old going thru a no sleep stage), I'm calling it a night & going to go cough my head off for a couple hours & then finally fall asleep only to be woken right away by Jake.

Until next time..... take care & I hope next update has some awesome news in it..

No comments:

Post a Comment