Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Slowly getting back!

I worked out again today & the run was a tad bit difficult, I actually had to stop a few times & yes I was upset with myself. I just kept telling myself that it will get easier again w/ time just like before. My back is sore & my right knee has been bothering me since yesterday making it hard to walk down stairs or squat to get something. I finally did make an appointment for PT but sadly for my left knee just hoping they can maybe help me with my other knee too (since I'm there) but they'll probably wanna get their monies worth & say they can only do one problem at a time. We'll see next week.

My baby girl Addisyn has to have surgery to get rid of block tear ducks tomorrow morning sometime (we're still waiting for them to call with a time). It's pretty much a very simple surgery but any surgery on a three year old that has to be put under is scary. Please say a little pray for her tomorrow that everything goes smoothly.

What did I eat so far today, you ask? Well for breakfast I had an omelet with two egg whites & one whole egg with green peppers, tomato's, mushrooms & spinach & shredded cheese. For lunch I had to finish off some leftovers from Sunday's dinner which was half of an Italian sausage & potatoes that were cooked on the grill. Tonight for dinner I'm making a recipe I found on Pinterest which is noodles, tomatoes, parmesan cheese, olive oil.

Well until next time, this is all I got.........

No comments:

Post a Comment