Monday, January 19, 2015

Last week of my 30's

Yep, I have finally reached a point in my life that no one really cares to hit, but if you are one of the ones that couldn't wait for it then you are probably a rare bread, LOL.  This Sunday, January 25 I will turn 40.  Holy Moly, how did this happen?  Where did my youth go?  I will honestly admit I wish I was in better shape for my 40th, but unless I can drop 100 lbs in a week then it is not going to happen. 

I need to say (per my last sentience above) I have taken steps to trying to help make my goals to this weight loss easier.  I did in fact signed up for #weightwatchers last Thursday thru my company.  Last Monday & Tuesday I did 30 minutes on the treadmill which 14 of them I ran.  I then fell off the wagon and didn't get anymore running in.  I will however be running tonight after the kids go to bed, or I might even do it before then, we'll have to see what the night brings me cuz I have lots of chores that need to get done tonight (before the kids school tomorrow).  I will do this though!

I truly wish there was some type of magical pill that you can take (that wasn't bad for you) that can give you some energy.  I'm just so exhausted all the time.  For instance the other day I slept for 9 hours and that day I felt absolutely no different as if I only slept 6 hours.  I really hate this dragging ass feeling.  I want to have a day that I can just go, go, go and not feel tired or exhausted at all.  A day where I have the energy to get my butt in gear and don't have to force myself or talk myself into the reason why I need to workout, because I will have allot of energy I need to burn so I'll want to do it.  Energy, to do stuff with my kids & get things accomplished that I need to do.  Maybe, this is cuz I'm over weight, maybe I'm not getting a restful nights sleep.  I do have a Fit bit Flex and I love that it tracks my sleep cycle, because this is a way I found out that I wake up allot throughout the night.  So it may say that I went to bed at 9pm and slept till 6am (9 hours total), but in the end after measuring all my restless & wake full times I only averaged 6 maybe 7 hours. 

I'm trying to keep a positive mind and I will do this!  We looked at this awesome house on Saturday and OMG, I loved it and the price is just right.  So we are going to try to submit an offer tomorrow (cuz banks are closed today it's MLK day) I'm so anxious cuz I'm so afraid that someone will be us to this house.  I have to keep in my mind that the statements "If its meant to be then it'll be, but if not then it wasn't meant to be." I believe now with my father in heaven he can see what would work for us and what wouldn't and help guide us on the decisions.  God will be the one that if it's to be he will make it be.  I don't want to make a choice were we're going to truly regret down the road, but sadly we cannot make that decision.  You just don''t know until that time comes, right now we can only look at what it presented in front of us.  I have faith for us to be guided correctly. 

Oh, and I also have faith that I will stick to this and will win this weight loss battle.  With lots of motivation (where I seem to be lacking, currently), self discipline, encouragement & honesty this will be just about as easy as it was when I lost all the weight in my late 20's. 

I can do this, we can do this, you can do it & We'll all succeed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment