Friday, January 9, 2015

TGIF - FINALLY

Phew, it's been a long week.  It's been the first full week back since after the holidays, and we all survived it.  I'm just so ready to get home and start the weekend.  It's also been a cold and sort of snowy week.  When I say cold I truly mean cold to the point where my kids have had off for the last three days and not because of snow, but because of the cold.  The road conditions the past two days coming into work haven't been that great.  Well this is after all Ohio so it is very well expected.  So the kids got a 5 day weekend, after just having 2 weeks off for Christmas..... Must be nice!

I was planning on logging on every day to track my meals, but life got ahead of me.  I told myself to do if even if it was just to document my meals.  Oh well, in all honesty my breakfast for the whole week has been the same smoothie that I put in my last post & they have been doing fairly well with satisfying me till lunch.  My lunches have been the same too all salads.  I will document my meal for today in a second.  As for dinners I've had Mac & cheese with bacon & chicken on Tuesday, Wednesday we ate at my mom's and had spaghetti with meatballs, and Thursday DH made home made Dorito tacos. 

My meal log for today... 

Breakfast: Smoothie = 448 Calories

Lunch: Chicken Paprikash w/ veggies & 3 perogies = 468.20 Calories
Chicken (small breast about 4oz) - 130 cal
1 C: Mixed veggies - 40 Cal
3 Pieces Potato Perogies - 210 Cal
2 servings Paprikash Sauce  - 88.2 Cal

Dinner: Homemade Macaroni & Cheese = 760 Calories
2 Cups.

At least this is what DH told me he is making for dinner tonight. 

I haven't started back to the gym yet or the treadmill and yes, I understand I have to do it very soon so I can start seeing better/faster results. 

I did attend the open house here at work for Weight Watchers and I'm going to join starting at their next meeting next week.  It's worked very well for me and so I have confidence it'll work again and this time I won't have to worry about cancelling because I become pregnant (like the last two times I did W.W.).  These tubes have been tied. 

OK, until next time..... Have a wonderful weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. Just keep on keeping on at it. Long term perspective really helps. thanks for sharing you are doing a great job

    ReplyDelete