Thursday, January 22, 2015

Moving in the right direction

I had my very first Weight Watchers weigh in today and I have to say since last Thursday I am down 2.6 lbs.  That is awesome, fantastic.  After gaining 20 lbs since my father passed, the scale is finally moving in the direction that I want it too.  I was a bit shocked because after all the chocolate I've eaten and I had some beers last night I didn't think I did it.  I do feel a little better so I knew I lost something.  So I did some math and if I continue losing at least 2 lbs a week by June 4th I will be down 38 pounds (236.2, haven't seen that in a long time) and then by Jake's 4th Birthday (9/26) I will be down 70 lbs (204.2)  Wow, that kinda makes me excited and makes me truly want to push myself to do it.  If I can be at 200lbs by Fall I will be on cloud 9.  I  am going to do this!!!  This is my goal for Fall 2015!!! 

Well this post is going to be a short one, I've gotta run. 

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment