Friday, March 13, 2015

Quick check in before the WEEKEND!

Things have been going great with the Low Calorie diet that DH and I have been following.   As of this morning I am down 4.9 lbs.  I did weigh in at WW yesterday and according to their scale I was down exactly 3 lbs, which I was confused at first as to why it was off from my home scale and not by much just a pound, but when you're trying to lose weight a pound is a pound!!!  I figured it's because we don't get weighed in until 12:30pm and when I step on the scale at home it's first thing in the morning.  So by the time I weigh in at WW I've already drank at least 96 oz of water I know it's more because it's not including the water I drink before work & the coffee I drink.  Then factor in my breakfast & anything else in between and it will put a pound on me. 

I have to admit as I sit here typing this it is 4pm on a Friday and I am absolutely starving today.  I have eaten a banana already and that just didn't help any.  I don't know why I'm so hungry today, but I am very hungry and I'm trying so hard to let it go and not go grab something out of the cafeteria or vending machine.  So far I've done a great job at staying away.  I still have an hour left before I can get out of work and then at least another 2 hours before I can eat dinner, UGH... Hope I make it, LOL.

So we have a crazy busy day tomorrow from the moment we wake up to the time we go to bed.  DH and I have declared it a "Cheat" day and he is taking my 5 year old daughter to get a steak for lunch because she has been asking for steak for a few days now.  I'm going to cheat by enjoying some beers later that night with some great friends. 

Other then that, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  Hope I can stay strong over the weekend with this diet.  I did great last weekend, just need to remain positive about it and think to myself..

Summer is coming and I WILL be down 50 lbs by then.

Enjoy and until next time......



Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment