Monday, July 7, 2014

Day 1 of round 2 of the 21 Day fix

Today is the day, the day to flush out all those poisons I put into my body all weekend (beer, processed foods).  It is 3:15pm and I have done awesome so far.  I just am not feeling to good today.  I think it's a combination of my monthly friend visiting any day (TMI, I know but it comes with the territory) and all the beer and nasty foods I ate since Wednesday night.  Well this time I am ready and I will take the bull by the horns and kick some ass these next 3 weeks.  I WILL not cheat & I will succeed.  This is only 3 weeks and anyone can do this in 3 weeks.

I am so excited to get home & eat a healthy meal then get my workout in.  My new tennis shoes came in the mail and I cannot wait to wear them.  I order Asics running, the first time my brother convinced me to get them I loved them after that.  They feel so weightless which is great if you are a runner.  They can run a bit on the expensive side but I personally think they are worth the investment. 

OH, on another note, I had a very disturbing dream last night that involved my kids but mostly my daughter and it wasn't good.  I keep thinking back to it & it really scares me.  I need to get it out of my mind.  I literally checked on her this morning before I left to make sure all was great.  I want to run home after work and hug her and cuddle.  I've never had anything this bad about my kids and I don't want to ever again.  Sorry, I had to get this out because it is brothering me and I just don't feel like posting it on FB where some people I know can be idiots about it (they probably know who they are)

Ok, back the Fix.  My current weight this morning was 253 ( I will do measurements tonight before I work out).  Yes, after this weekend I have put weight on, but I know most of it is water (PMS & bloating) so that'll go away once it shows up (Aunt flow). 

I really wish I had more of an ability to convince people to try out Beachbody (it's 100% money back guarantee if you don't like it).  I cannot get anyone to commit and it is a bit of a downer.  I want people to get healthy, I want to help people feel better.  I just suck at convincing someone (especially when it's a bit costly, but well worth it). 

However, gotta get back to work.  Until next time.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment