Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Scales do not lie, or do they?!?!?!

The scale was a little disappointing today I got on and I am back at 252.3, UGH.  This is my never ending battle.  I have been trying for way over a year to get under 240 with no success.  I do not understand why, why, why it won't budge.  I've come so close, but never made it.  I have switched up routines and diets with no success.  Sometimes you wish you could just starve yourself, don't worry I know how unhealthy that is & my goal is to obtain that healthy lifestyle I had before.  I know that I can probably get my diet more under control, which is why I'm doing the 21 Day Fix. It's all about clean eating and healthy choices. 

I just recently read this article that I found fitting. 

Dieting vs. Exercise for weightloss

I have been trying to be allot less stressed lately because I know how much that inhibits weigthloss.  It's just seriously hard when you have 4 year old twins & a almost 3 year old constantly whining and doing things that they know they are not suppose to or a DH who isn't that much of a help around the house.  Plus this Summer has been extremely busy now that the twins have started participating in sports.  Don't get me wrong I love that they are involved and such, but sometimes it's just allot of work (now I see what my parents went thru with the three of us, LOL).  I know it's only going to get worse when they start being on different teams.  Plus this Fall the twins will be in Pre-K and Jake will be starting Preschool.  My babies are growing up to fast :-(  Here is a recent picture of them.

This is from a birthday party this past Saturday.  7/12/14!

Well back to dieting... I am going to & I mean going to do the Lower Body Fix tonight (no BS excuses) and I'm not sure what I'm making for dinner yet.  Last night I made  Crunchy Honey Garlic pork chops (yum, yum, yum) and steamed broccoli & cauliflower. 

Until next time......................

2 comments:

  1. Which sibling did you kick out of the count. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete