Thursday, July 10, 2014

Mind will not shut off!

Day 4: Round 2: Let me start off with I didn't gain or lose today the scare read the same as yesterday 249.2.  I didn't get done running around and building storage cases until 9:45 last night so I didn't get my workout in.  I was going to do my Lower Body Fix which I'll do tonight along with the 10 min Abs.  I've eaten great so far with no cheating (Wahoo, go me).  I had a shakeology for breakfast and an apple for snack and a small salad (3 green containers with spinach, romaine, peppers, onions & cucumbers) for lunch and I just snacked on Roasted red pepper hummus with crackers.  So I'm feeling pretty satisfied if not a bit full right now. 

Now for my mind.  I have lots going on and I cannot get my mind to shut down for a second and give me a chance to just not think of anything.  I've been having bad/crazy dreams this week probably because I've got so much on my mind.  I have some major decisions to make and I have to gain some respect for myself and stand up for my self for once & for those that know me, know it's not easy to do.  It takes allot from me to just confront someone and then sometimes I chicken out of everything I wanna say & do not get it all out & then fall right back into the pit.  I do wish I had the guts to speak my mind.  I just have allot to get off my chest that's been bottled up for a few years and it's not healthy for me nor my kids.  I just need to know my options first. 

Well, tonight I have to finish building our pantry cabinet (I got an extra one cuz our pantry is too small) then it's workout time and we'll see what type of energy I have it may be clean up time.  this weekend I'm going to go thru and clean house & I mean top to bottom go thru closets and storage and throw things away we don't use or need anymore.  No more clutter, I'm sick and tired of it.  Maybe see what we have in the end & have a sale.

Well that's it my folks................ until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment