Monday, July 14, 2014

Week 2

Today is the start of my week 2 on the 21 Day Fix and I thought I did great this weekend, but when I got on the scale it said other wise.  I was weighing in at 252.2 again.  UGH, I really don't understand my weight and what the hell it's doing.  Anyways, I put my head up and moved on so far today.  I will be doing the Lower Body Fix tonight (finally) and might add in another work out to make up for not working out this weekend, seriously my weekend was jammed packed with running everywhere but home. 

So far I've had a Strawberry Shakeology with blueberries and for lunch I had a salad.  So far I've used a red container & 3 green containers & an orange.  I did bring snacks with me which was a peach & a kiwi and two hard boiled eggs, but the fruit wasn't good & the eggs I didn't cook them to my liking so I didn't eat them, but all in all I'm surviving & not hungry.  I did cheat and on my lunch today I stopped to get gas & went and got a small bag of combos, and honestly I cannot give you an honest reason as to why I got them.  I didn't crave them or anything like that. 

So my weekend was so busy.. Friday night the Twins when to an Indians game with their dad, and I had a double header softball game.  Saturday the twins had a T-ball game at 10am then we went shopping for birthday gifts & went to pick up Jake from my parents (he spent the night) then got home took a quick shower got everyone ready and headed out to our 1st birthday party stayed for a few hours and then headed to my nieces birthday party.  We got home about 9:15pm and the kids hung in the back yard by the fire for a bit and then went to bed.  Sunday I cleaned the whole first floor of my house, that took several hours.  Did laundry and then by the time that was over it was time for softball which was another double header for me.  the twins had a game at 1pm but my husband was too lazy to take them & didn't.  I also had to miss my friends engagement party Sunday night because of softball, but I heard she had a good time so that's what matters.

Well, gotta go and try to stay awake.  I must get everything done tonight!!!  I'm just SO tired after the weekend. 

Well until next time........................  Stay thirsty my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment