Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Hump Day - D3, R2

Hello all!  I am feeling pretty good right now.  I have stuck to the Fix so far (yeah, yeah it's only been 3 days) and my body feels pretty good.  I finally got my measurements (check my measurement tab) and took my before after photos (I will not post those until I'm finished).  The scale was reading at 249.3 (.3 oz lost, LOL).  I have to say that I am also proud of myself that I got my Upper body Fix in last night after the trio went to bed.  I had some running around to do last night since T-ball was canceled and then put together a storage bench (not an easy task with three little one trying to help & making sure they don't lose any pieces) then I was feeling some sort of lazy and really didn't feel like using it & was going to say hey at least I put the bench together, that should count, right?  Well NO & I felt much better afterwards. 

Tonight the twins have karate then dinner at my parents (at least the kids, unless mom cooks something healthy & 21 Day approved) then I might eat there, or I'll wait till I get home and make my Avocado Chicken Salad, I'm actually going to make it no matter if it's for dinner tonight or lunch tomorrow.  I have became a huge avocado freak recently, I went from never eating it to wanting it on everything, LOL!  My lunch today was left over Tuna salad from yesterday and snack I had roasted red pepper humus on a slice of whole wheat toast & almonds & peach.  I have an apple for later to hold me over if I have to wait to get home to eat.  Tonight, I will be putting another cabinet or two together and then doing Lower Body Fix. 

That is basically all for now cutting time close, until next time.........


1 comment:

  1. Thank you & thank you for taking the time to read. I am definetly going to check your blog out.

    ReplyDelete