Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Day 2, Round 2

Well, yesterday went great!  I didn't cheat and got my workout in.  I finished Total Body Cardio Fix and I'll let you know my upper abs and hamstrings are feeling it today, but not horribly just when I stretch.  Got on the scale this morning and I am at 249.3 (253.0 7/7/14) 3.7 lbs gone.  I think allot has to do with my monthly visitor coming today (Yeah).

I was feeling pretty good today, except for being nauseous.  I felt the same way yesterday, but around lunch I took a pill for vertigo and it's a ton better now.  I was to the point where anything made me wanna puke.  For lunch I had Tuna salad (Solid White Tuna, plain Greek yogurt, celery, egg, salt & pepper & some pickle juice) on one slice of toast.  It was actually not bad & I think I'm going to start making my tuna like this from now on.  Couldn't even taste the yogurt the tuna/celery over powered it. 

It is now 3:46pm and about 2:55 I hit the 3 o'clock slump & I hit it HARD!  I ate an hard boiled egg & the rest of my almonds and it didn't work so I broke down and just now went & got a cup of coffee.  I just seriously wish that caffeine worked on me.  OH well, I'm awake now though. 

Tonight my workout of choice will be Upper Body Fix after the twins T-ball game (if it doesn't get cancelled).  It was pouring "cats & dogs" earlier, but the good ole sun in shinning now. 

OH and I bought some shirts from Kohl's in a 2X size & I am proud to say that they are hanging on me, but sad b/c I already ripped the tags off of them.  Two of them are sleeveless so I'm hoping those are to big (don't want people seeing my bra).

I have to say I broke down yesterday & took it out on my DH (dear Husband) and the kids & I feel so bad about it.  What happened is my OCD of cleaning has been kicking in to much lately and my kids/DH/dogs are making the house worse and worse.  It's so hard for me to come home from work to not even being able to see the floor & I'm the only one that cares.  I came home yesterday to my husband on the couch and the place worse than a mess, dinner wasn't made (but I did tell him I would make it, but only cuz he was suppose to be grass cutting, which never got done) the house was a mess meaning books, papers, toys torn up and in pieces everywhere.  Then the towels I washed all over the dog hair infested floors and dirty clothes everywhere.  I am SO sick of my house being so gross & almost unlivable for me.  I was so close to leaving yesterday.  I really don't understand why this gross, disgusting mess doesn't even phase or bother my DH.  No wonder why my kids are so messy they take after him.  Plus I'm the only one that can discipline the kids meaning he will say one thing and do the other and I'm the one left yelling at the kids (bad mom).  My kids are going to hate me in a few years (OK tearing up as I type this).  It's so beyond frustrating and I am so lost and have no idea on what to do about it.  I have absolutely no help.  He claims he works two jobs (one that is like me sitting behind a desk for 8 hours & cutting peoples grass), well I am constantly working double time 24/7.  I would love to come home from my desk job and go out and cut grass (to avoid the craziness at home) but that's not how it works, we are parents and we need to parents together.  It's also very annoying that he's the only one allowed to be sick or tired (I'm never allowed).  I'm not allowed to go hide in my room from the time I get home till morning time.  It almost gets me to thinking why did you want kids if you want nothing to do with them?  I know he loves them, but he doesn't understand what a true parent means or how to be one.  It's hard, very hard & very emotionally draining.  I'm officially the worst mother in the world & I hate myself for it.  No, I don't want any sympathy, I'm just telling you like it is.  I'm TIRED...  Any advice on how to fix things is welcomed though.  Last night I officially placed it in God's hands to guide me. 

Anyways, to move on to better things.  Sorry about above, but I had to vent & get it out somewhere so figured my personal blog.    Here is a picture of me yesterday after completing the Total Cardio. 


Until next time..............


No comments:

Post a Comment