Monday, January 7, 2013

A little update!

I'm posting from my birthday gift a new IPad, so I'm not sure this is going to be long b/c it takes awhile to type. Anyways I did complete my workouts last Thursday & Friday, but I did not get them my last one in over the weekend. I did eat pretty decent but Saturday was a very horrible day ( I may go into detail another time).

Well I swear I'm stuck right now & need to rearrange my diet to get my weight loss moving again. I've been stuck at the same weight for about two weeks almost three I believe & that's ruining my pace, but I know it happens and you just have to adjust. I'm determined to lose at least 25-30 more lbs by summer & if I can keep doing what I have since October then I can do it, so it is a realistic goal.

I will post my meals from today when I get back on my laptop tomorrow & I can update more.

Hope all is well and that everyone is having a much better 2013 then I am so far, God I hope it gets better.

Until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment