Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New year

OMG, I just ate two pieces of pizza & have absolutely no reason why.  I didn't need it & I wasn't hungry by any means cuz I ate dinner.   I was just sitting her on the computer & all off sudden craved the pizza from last night so I went to get one & ended up w/ two.   I am so very disappointed in myself b/c I did already eat a snack.   I'm going to blame this on PMS since my monthly visitor is due in at least 5 days.   I was doing so good today too.  I did get my workout in (thankfully) & it felt good.   I will have to maybe add another work out in tomorrow b/c of the pizza eating, Ugh.

Well today was a bit stressful in my personal life.   My trio was very whinny & clingy today & I was in the mood to just be left alone.  I cried alot today from frustration & self pitty.  Have you've ever felt that you're being lied to? I am feeling this way right now & I wish I was stronger to stand up for myself.  I wish I could say what I truly think.  My problem is I keep everything bottled up & I so bad want someone I can talk to someone I can seek advice on what to do & for them to be sensitive to my feelings.  I just don't understand why I'm always the one that is getting screwed here.  If I was to do half of the stuff I would be scolded.  I cannot do much b/c of the kids (which I DO NOT regret at all, don't read that the wrong way) but DH doesn't like me doing much b/c that leaves him alone w/ the kids, how is that fair???  He's the father, to keep my sanity I need to get out.

Well enough about that, here is my meals from today:

Breakfast:
coffee w/ cream & sugar
two egg whites on wheat toast w/ cheese

Lunch:
leftover pork roast w/ green beans

Dinner:
Herbed chicken w/ rice casserole & I added in veggies myself.

Snack:
Reese's peanut butter ice cream bar
Two damn pieces of pizza..

Until next time..................

No comments:

Post a Comment