Monday, January 21, 2013

Good Day

Ok, I'm on my laptop so now I can update more.  So last Friday I had a busy day that started w/ taking the twins to school & then had to take my husbands truck in for an oil change which lasted the full almost two hours so when that was done it was time to pick the twins back up then we stopped at McDonalds for lunch (I'll tell you it wasn't that good) then picked my mom up from the airport & went over to my parents house, then I had an interview at 3pm which lasted 45 mins & then back to my parents to pick up the trio & got home about 5:30 then the baby sitter came over at 5:45 & the hubby & I went out w/ people from the trailer.  My night ended about 10-10:30, so it was a very busy day & I couldn't get my workout in.  Then on Saturday we took the kids to The Great Wolf Lodge but first we had to go to my in-laws to visit & stopped for lunch before hand then stopped at the trailer to pick up the kids water vests for the water park.  We finally got to the lodge about 1:45pm then spent the day in the water park.  It was alot of fun & the kids really enjoyed themselves.  They didn't get to bed until about 11:15pm & thankfully slept till almost 9am.  Then we packed up & went to the water park then headed home about noonish.  We had three very tired, cranky kids all day yesterday.

So that was my weekend & today I was able to get back on schedule & ate good & got my run in.  I really ate bad all weekend & wasn't happy about it.  Like I said I really need to work on that.

I will update my weight from last week b/c I don't think I did, but here is my meals for today:

Breakfast:coffee w/ cream & sugar
Cherrio's w/ silk almond milk

Lunch:
macaroni & cheese

Dinner:
sloppy joes
sweet potato fries

Until next time......................

No comments:

Post a Comment