Thursday, January 10, 2013

Great day

I worked out this morning after I dropped the twins off at school & it actually worked out perfect. I am so proud to say I even got my shower in before having to pick them up (anyone that's a mom will understand my excitement here), thank you jake for sleeping. My run actually felt great today & easy like I'm almost ready to pick up the speed from 5.2 to 5.4 now, but I think I'm going to finish out my week first and see how the next two workouts go & if still as good as today went then ill think about moving the speed up or maybe going longer at the same speed, we'll see.

I'm also happy that the scale showed that I went down another pound & at 255.0,so that makes me happy, plus I put on my pre-twin pregnancy jeans today & they are getting loser at the waist band so even though I was stuck in a rut & not loosing weight the past two weeks at least my measurements are moving, ill have to up date them. I'm happy with that too as long as its coming off somewhere.

Oh, and we'll be taking the kids to The Great Wolf Lodge on the 19th so I have to really watch my diet & what I eat in the next two weeks cuz ill have to wear a bathing suit (oh Gosh). But I do have to remember I lost 50 some pounds since Summer last year so ill look a little better but just not were I wanna be. I'm just happy that my BFF Pam mentioned this to us today & that we can do it. My kids really aren't huge fans of water cuz they aren't subjected to it as often as I'd like (I had a pool growing up). So I hope that they have fun & actually go in the water & down the slides.

Anyways here is my meals for today:

Breakfast:
Coffee w/ cream & sugar
Bowl of Cheerios

Lunch:
Salad w/ bacon, onions ,shredded cheese & ranch dressing

Dinner:

Potato & cheese perrogies w/ onion & I made some home made carrot French fries (OMG, they are awesome)

Well until next time.........

No comments:

Post a Comment