Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Slacking on my updates!

Sorry I haven't posted in several days. I really don't have an excuse as to why, but I use my IPad all the time now & it's hard to type on this (fast). I did update my measurements (check my measurements page) yesterday & proud to say at least that's shrinking. I'm still stuck between 254-256, but I'm going to up date my weight tomorrow cuz I didn't weigh myself this morning so we'll see.

I did work out yesterday & today & that's going very well & I'm feeling pretty good. I put my jeans on this weekend & they are feeling more comfortable, I really hope I can get rid of this extra "pregnancy" skin hanging from my belly w/o surgery.

Anyways, I have an interview with the place my sisters work at this Thursday at 10am so please say a prayer for me that I'm a good fit & that its something I want to do & can do well. Then I have an interview on the 29th so maybe one of these will be a good fit, I HOPE!

Here is my meals from yesterday & today:

Breakfast:

1/14- Cheerios & silk almond milk
1/15- same as above

Lunch:

1/14- steamed vegetable melody
1/15- salami sandwich

Dinner:

1/14- summer sausage w/ sourkraught (sp?) veggies, au gratin potatoes
1/15- sloppy joes w/ sweet potato fries

Until next time..... My show is about to come on.

No comments:

Post a Comment