Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Skip day

Well today I missed my workout & a lot of it is b/c my husband decided to take the day off & when he does it always messes up my schedule but I know that really isn't a good excuse b/c I'm sure if I wanted I probably could have found a way to get it in & now I wish I would have. I thought I was on track & that I ate pretty good today but I am actually over my calorie goal for the day. This is what I ate:

Breakfast
Coffee w/ cream & sugar ( I have to start cutting back on the sugar to safe on calories & sugar intake)
Green monster smoothie

Lunch
Salad w/ shredded cheer & bacon & onion

Dinner
Macaroni noodles w/ seasoned ground beef & shredded cheese.

I did not snack on anything, but I feel gross. This morning I took Joey & we went to a craft store looking for stuff to make stuff for them & keep them busy, but there really wasn't much. Then we went to Bed Bath & beyond & didn't find much there, then we went grocery shopping at SAMs Club. Then when I got home I had to put everything away then eat lunch myself. Then I swept & mopped all the floors, so even though I didn't workout I did keep busy all day this is my first time sitting down.

I did get my workout in yesterday & I have to say it was a hard one, not in the intensity just that the run was trying, but I did it. I cannot wait to workout tomorrow & it'll be an early workout cuz the twins go back to school.

I'm feeling that I'm in a rut & need to seriously reevaluate my diet & do some adjusting so that I can get back to my 2lbs a week again, cuz damn I was feeling good. I have also been very tired lately & not really sure why, it could be that Joey has been waking up screaming & banging on the door wanting to sleep in our bed, but I try hard not to fall for it but then he wakes up the other two & I'm ting to comfort the youngest (jake) & get him back to sleep.

Well that's about it for now, until next time.............

No comments:

Post a Comment