Monday, June 9, 2014

21 Day Fix- Beachbody Challange

Well, today is the starting day of my challange.  I went out shopping yesterday for the the fresh foods I need to help me be successful.  I'm ready for this and this is so needed right now. 

So far so good, not too hungry (I'll write down my meal plan for today).  Only thing is I have just been overcome by horrible stomach cramps, that I feel like I want to puke.  I did just have a bad case of diarrhea (TMI, I know, but have to keep tabs on this).  My stomach is still cramping and making some aweful noises.  I'll have to hold off on lunch to see if this passes. 

I have my starting weight, but I have to do measurements and before pictures tonight.  I've gained a few pounds since before I'm at 255.5, UGH.  I hate taking my medicine for my knees cuz it doesn't help with weightloss, but it helps majorly with my knees.  Oh, well big news for me..... I will be 21 days without any alcohol, LOL!

I don't have much else to report, but below is my meals for today.  I have encluded the container colors.

Breakfast:
Oatmeal - Yellow
Blue/red berries - Purple

Snack:
Chocolate Shakeology Peanut butter (all natural) & banana

Lunch:
Lettuce - green
Peppers/cucumbers/onions - green
black beans - yellow
feta cheese - blue

Snack:
Cashews - blue

Dinner:
Chicken breast - red
brown rice - yellow
broccoli - green
cauliflower - green
salsa - purple




No comments:

Post a Comment