Thursday, June 5, 2014

Pumped up

Well, when I got home last night my nice little package from Beachbody was there waiting for me.  I read thru all the books and wrote a shopping list for the weekend and I am so pumped to kick ass starting Monday!  I am determined to get amazing results and to motivate any of you non-believers out there and to motivate anyone else that may be on the edge or affraid to take that first step. 

The challange pack that I am starting with is 21 Day Fix and what it basically is, is clean eating and only 30 minute daily work outs.  Now if you cannot take just 30 mins out of your day to do a quick but very effective workout than I don't really know what to say.  If you have kids and they are cutting into your time then have them work out with you.  My twin 4 year olds & 2.5 year old loves to copy mommy!  I have read about so many amazing results on this challange that I have HIGH hopes for myself.  I know it will take lots of determination and dedication, but I know personally I can do it.  I won't lie I know it will be hard at first adjusting to clean eating compaired to my currently not completely clean eating.   My goal is to use this plan to get myself moving and highly  motivated.  I know that it's already the beginning of Summer, but even if I look great by the end of Summer I'd be happy.  I just wanna feel healthy and look great. 

So, this challange will be started on Monday, June 9th but today I decided to have me some Shakeology for breakfast & lunch and the same thing tomorrow.  Today I made a strawberry lemonade shake and for lunch I made a chocolate, banana & PB shake (it was the BOMB).  Tonight is seasoned chicken breast with corn & maybe salad for me.  I'm not sure what I'm making tomorrow, but I will be sure to let you know if it was good or if it was absolutely horrible. 

Oh and another thing (embarrassed) the scale read 252.5 this morning, UGH... I need to stop eating bad, so Monday is the day and my goal is to continue eating clean and feel great.

Well, that's about it for today.  My awesome sisters & nephew are coming into town tomorrow night, so I'm not sure how much I'll get on over the weekend, but I will post tomorrow afternoon. 

Until next time.................Peace

 
“The individual who says it is not possible should move out of the way of those doing it.”
Tricia Cunningham

No comments:

Post a Comment